Step 1: Log in and click on edit in profile
You can log in with either your phone number of Facebook.
To start the editing process on app:
- Tap on the menu button in the top left corner.
- Tap on My profile.
- Tap on the edit button (the pencil icon in the centre right of your screen).
To start the editing process on site:
- Click on the profile picture in the top right corner (next to the Sell button).
- Click on My profile in the drop-down menu.
- Click on Edit Profile.
Step 2: Add an awesome photo
To upload a new profile picture app:
- Tap on Change profile.
- Tap on Take a picture or Select from gallery.
To upload a new profile picture the site:
Click on Change picture and upload your image.
Step 3: Add your name
Your name should be within 100 characters.
Step 4: Add a catchy bio
Keep your bio short and sweet. It should be maximum 200 characters. That works out to about 40 or so words. It's a great way to advertising what kind of things you're selling or your business' mission statement.
Step 5: Verify your account
Linking your Google email address, Facebook account and phone number to your account is a great way to build trust with those you're dealing with on OLX.
Simply tap or click on Update Profile and you're ready to start buying and selling on OLX - the faster, easier and safer way.