Please follow these tips to create a great ad on OLX
- Register for an OLX account: By signing up you minimize the hassle of adding your details to each ad because we’ll automatically add them.
- A great title will sell your item: Type the name,make and brand of the item.Avoid characters (like *, ±, $ # ^), and Using ALL CAPS. For example:
- 21 Inch LG LED TV
- Clean Toyota Corolla
- New Samsung 6 Edge
- HP Compaq Presario Laptop
- Great and clear photos make a good Ad: Attach clear photos of the item you’re selling if possible the actual photos. Add at least 4 photos from different angles so that buyers can easily see your item. Uploading your own photos does add credibility. You can upload up to 8 photos on your ad.
- Plan Your Ad: Give some good thought to the description.
- Descriptive and Captivating words attract more potential buyers and even seal the deal.
- Make sure your description is maximum 500 characters, which works out to 80-100 words.
- Add the condition of the item, (like Brand New or Used for 6 months, )
- Add the Specs ( like Toyota Corolla manual 2000cc, petrol, Hp Compaq Core i3, intel 2.30GHz, 2GB RAM, 320GB, Nokia Asha, 2gb Internal, 3Mps camera, comes with charger used for one year, has a cracked screen, unlocked phone, High copy refurbished iPhone 5s
- The price must be right: Don’t overprice when you’re selling an item. Compare with similar items posted on OLX and decide on a price that’s fair, Consider the condition, how long you have had the item and what you paid for it originally.
Now you have a great ad. Start selling on OLX now.
IMPORTANT: NO Duplicates: Posting duplicates or similar items more than ones lower your chances of selling and may lead to your account being automatically banned.